ADVANCED HYDRAULICS MC 3
|Program Name||ADVANCED HYDRAULICS MC 3|
|Description||These micro-credentials contain industry's highest in-demand skills-based training, delivered in a condensed format. This relevant training with access to state-of-the-art equipment and labs for experiential learning developed in collaboration with the Canadian Fluid Power Association to improve your marketability or expansion of career paths.
Next offering starting September 7, 2023.
This program includes 27 hours online training: 3 hours/week virtual teacher-led for 9 weeks and 20 hours in-class lab training plus one 3 hours of in-class lecture at Centennial College - Progress Campus Toronto.
September 7 - October 19, 2023 - Virtual (Thursdays at 1:30PM-4:30PM)
October 24 - October 26 ,2023- In-person (8:30AM- 5:30PM)
BREAK on Week of Oct 30th
November 09 - November 16,2023 - Virtual (Thursdays at 1:30PM-4:30PM)
By participating in this program, you will be able to:
• Apply safety industry standards in order to ensure a safe industrial work environment.
• Analyze individual hydraulic components to explain the operation of a hydraulic circuit schematic.
• Size appropriate hydraulic components and select using a manufacturers' catalogs.
• Select and assemble fittings and hoses to build a functioning hydraulic system.
• Explain the basic concepts of hydraulic valve control
in order to select appropriate components for an application.
• Differentiate between open and closed loop hydraulic circuits.
• Calculate static and dynamic external forces to select appropriate hydraulic components.
• Describe intensification, compression and decompression processes in order to avoid related negative
impacts on a hydraulic system operation.
• Troubleshoot a hydraulic system to ensure proper functioning.
Upon successful completion of a Micro-credential, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement, and Industry digital badges where applicable
Please note that safety shoes and glasses are required for the lab portion of the course.
|Admission Requirements||This project focuses on helping impacted workers develop new skills as advanced operators and highlight these skills to employers facing workforce and/or skills shortages.
Completion of Hydraulic Fundamentals 7074
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or General Education Development (GED), or equivalent; OR Mature Student Status (19 years or older)
|Info||Please use this link to access application form :
https://centennialcollege.widen.net/s/jwcpddmvw5/advanced-manufacturing-fluid-power-and-automation-micro-credentials-program-application-2023 (return completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org)
OR email : email@example.com to obtain registration form and for information on next steps.
Non- CFPA Members: $798.00
CFPA Members : $698.00
|Contact Name||SETAS -PTL - AMAT|
|Contact Telephone||416-289-5000 ext. 53669|