Business Administration - Accounting Advanced
|Program Name||Business Administration - Accounting Advanced|
|Description||Centennial Colleges Business Administration - Accounting Advanced program, students will learn that accounting is about more than crunching numbers. Its about setting up a business for success.
This offering combines rigorous training with quality courses to help you develop the strong fundamental skills needed for a career in accounting. You will become adept in Financial Accounting, Corporate Finance, Management Accounting, Auditing, Taxes and relevant suites of software
• This program will build the strong skills foundation you will need to pursue a professional accounting designation.
• A team of professors with strong academic backgrounds, deep subject matter expertise and extensive business and management experience teach the courses.
• Small class environments that offer a leading-edge information technology infrastructure will maximize the learning experience.
• Many classes will be taught in a lab environment that is fully equipped with an integrated network of computer systems.
• Your transition into the workplace will be made easier by training in industry standard accounting software, including QuickBooks and ACCPAC for Windows
|Admission Requirements||Domestic Students must be 19 years of age or older to get in to this program. No other requirements are necessary.
International Students should contact our International Office via email at email@example.com for eligibility.
|Notes||MATH and English assessment is required
Please call the Assessment Center to make an appointment at 416 289-5000 Ext 2598
|Contact Telephone||416 289-5000 EXT 2258|
|Course Code||Course Name|
|ACCT-112||Financial Accounting 1|
|ACCT-150||Small Business Software|
|ACCT-221||Financial Accounting 2|
|ACCT-222||Management Accounting 1|
|ACCT-224||Corporate Finance 1|
|ACCT-228||Accounting Microcomputer Applications 1|
|ACCT-256||Intermediate Accounting 1|
|ACCT-257||Accounting Information Systems|
|ACCT-322||Management Accounting 2|
|ACCT-332||Auditing 2 (External)|
|ACCT-334||Corporate Finance 2|
|ACCT-356||Intermediate Accounting 2|
|ACCT-357||Accounting Systems 2|
|BUSN-225||Intro to Research Methods and Data Analysis|
|BUSN-325||Intro to Research Methods and Data Analysis 2|
|BUSN-333||Business Culture and Coll. Pract|
|COMM-160||College Communications 1|
|COMM-161||College Communication 1 (ESL)|
|COMM-170||College Communication 2|
|COMM-171||College Communication 2 (ESL)|
|COMP-106||Applied Business Software 1|
|COMP-126||Applied Business Software 2|
|ECON-205||Principles of Micro Economics|
|ECON-206||Principles of Macro Economics|
|HRMT-301||Human Resource Management|
|MATH-119||Mathematics of Finance 2|
|MKTG-116||Principles of Marketing|