Virtual Office Administration
|Course Name||Virtual Office Administration|
|Description||This Virtual Office Administration course has been created for students who are interested in becoming office administration professionals and working where they want, when they want. This online course will take you through every step to build your own virtual administration business, starting with your business plan and ending with the development of your personalized website. By the end of this 14 week course you will:
• Develop a comprehensive Business and Marketing plan for your own Virtual office administration business
• Efficiently produce effective Microsoft Office documents (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
• Understand the financials of a virtual business and how to keep your business profitable
• Demonstrate an understanding for various administrative skills such as scheduling, planning and documenting meetings, planning travel and executing projects.
• Develop your knowledge of online collaboration software and various tools including virtual meetings
• Discover online communications for operations and marketing including social media and basic website design and support
This course is offered in virtual pre-recorded lectures, giving you the flexibility to work around your schedule. You will engage in five assignments that provide you with material to directly support you and your future business needs. You should take this program if you would enjoy a balance between a rewarding career as a professional office assistant and the flexibility of setting your own hours and operating out of your home!
Questions? Email the Business School Part-Time Dpt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Notes||This course is being offered online by the Business School Part-time.
Please reach out to them at 416-289-5300 Ext. 2258 or via email at email@example.com . Thank you.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced