Software Quality Assurance
|Course Name||Software Quality Assurance|
|Category||Information Technology & Computers|
|Description||Software Quality Assurance uses a combination of lectures, group discussions and practical application to teach you about software standards.
During the course, you will become familiar with process management (tailoring software processes), foundations and tools of software quality processes, and key standards and guidelines for software quality engineering. Additional topics will include risk management (the importance of identifying, mitigating and controlling software project risks), managing projects with software tools (planning for tools use on a software development project), and configuration management (processes for use throughout the product development life).
Once you complete the Software Quality Assurance course, you will be able to:
• Identify overall elements of software quality system and software standards;
• Recognize and apply source selection standards, promulgation standards and configuration management;
• Identify associated quality concerns and software safety issues, requirements and management;
• Recognize and apply risk types, risk management process and software documentation;
• Plan the implementation participation and implementation strategies;
• Implement software quality assurance and testing.
|Notes||Prerequisite : SQAT-004 Managing the Testing Process or equivalent
Register online : https://secure.centennialcollege.ca/webreg or call 416-289-5300
Email : infotech.PT@centennialcollege.ca
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced