Infection Prevention and Control
|Course Name||Infection Prevention and Control|
|Description||This 90-hour, hybrid online learning experience offers an up-to-date, comprehensive, and evidence-based course covering Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) principles.
• Intro to IPAC
• Routine Practices and Additional Precautions
• Microbiology, Epidemiology, and Surveillance
• Prevention of Hospital-associated Infections
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Outbreak Management
• Reprocessing and Sterilization
• Support Services
• Catheter-Related Blood Steam Infections
• Risk Management and Emergency Planning
• And more!
Video lectures, discussion forums, live seminars, quizzes, case studies, group and individual assignments are all utilized in this course to provide a rich and fulfilling learning experience.
This course is Endorsed by IPAC Canada and all faculty including the Program Coordinator are CIC-certified!
|Notes||For more information about the course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced