Cybersecurity Governance Essentials
|Course Name||Cybersecurity Governance Essentials|
|Description||This micro-course is aimed at professionals, board members, C-suite or corporate executives and employees who are responsible for governance, policy and compliance roles. This micro-course focuses on educating both employees and decision-makers about the technical and human threats posed on the internet and how they work, how to mitigate them and how it can affect their organization and value-chain. It will also enable professionals to work with their entire organization including the line employees to the C-suite to give them the knowledge tools they need to mitigate social and technical cyber-attacks. After taking this micro-course, organizations will be able to better understand cyber-risks and take the necessary steps needed to mitigate or prevent cyber breaches.
Upon successful completion of this micro-course you will be able to:
• List the practices required for good cybersecurity governance.
• Apply leading best practices for sound cybersecurity governance related to policies and human resources.
• Apply best practices for sound cybersecurity governance related to technical controls.
• Apply best practices for sound cybersecurity governance related to recovery protocols.
• Apply leading best practices for sound cybersecurity governance related to Vendor Management.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced