Adobe Photoshop and Image Processing CG-006
|Course Name||Adobe Photoshop and Image Processing|
|Category||Media, Arts and Design|
|Description||Adobe Photoshop and Image Processing teaches you to produce, enhance and process digital images in colour using different input devices, digital cameras and Adobe Photoshop image-processing software.
This course especially benefits those who aspire to be a photographer, or print or Web designer, as it highlights the necessary steps required to produce professional quality digital images.
The Adobe Photoshop and Image Processing offering comprises in-class participation, a range of projects and a final presentation. Assignments include a cropping project, a texts and shapes piece, a multi-coloured photo project, poster design and photo retouching.
Upon completion of this offering, you will:
• Understand and utilize the Photoshop work area;
• Understand layers and how to manipulate them;
• Understand and utilize basic Photoshop tools;
• Import and manipulate graphics using Photoshop effects;
• Enhance, colour correct and edit digital images;
• Enhance images using transformation tools;
• Enhance images using colours and blends;
• Prepare files for output (Web and print).
|Notes||Strongly Recommended: Knowledge of MAC OS.
Register online : https://secure.centennialcollege.ca/webreg or call 416-289-5300
416-289-5000 ex. 2246
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Story Arts Centre|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced