|Course Name||Automotive Detailing|
|Description||The Automotive Detailing course you introduces you to interior detailing (stain removal for interior windows, carpets, seats and trunks), exterior wash and wax (engine bay degreasing, exterior wash and wax, and door jambs), compound (identify different element damage on automotive finish and scratch removal) and polishing (final restoration).
Through both theoretical and lab components, you will gain the ability to:
• Reverse and prevent the signs of aging with the procedures and techniques used by the professionals;
• Strip the wax and wash a vehicle;
• Wet sand and compound a vehicle;
• Choose a quality wax and apply to a vehicle;
• Perform leather and vinyl maintenance;
• Shampoo the engine;
• Shampoo the interior of a car.
|Notes||For information call 416-289-5207 PRESS 8 - Current or former Centennial students, please call to register
Please note: CSA-approved safety boots and safety glasses will be required for admittance to all lab classes. Failure to comply in any lab will result in a temporary dismissal from the class.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced