|Course Name||Exterior Inspection|
|Description||This subject covers retaining walls, grounds, window wells, lot grading, driveways, patios, walkways, decks, balconies, stoops and steps, porches, railings, wall cladding, flashing trim, eaves, so fits, fascia, as well as exterior doors and windows. Learn to describe the exterior wall coverings and inspect all aspects of the exterior named above.
Please order your materials directly from the supplier, Carson Dunlop as indicated below.
1. Visit the online store - http://www.carsondunlop.com/bookstore
2. Select your college (corresponding coupon code only works for each colleges section) ONCent970
3. Add the books you need to your cart.
4. Click 'View Cart' to go to checkout.
5. Enter Coupon code - see below
6. Enter your billing and shipping information to complete order.
Centennial College ONCent970
|Notes||Discounted fee provides for a total cost of $250.00 per book. Fee includes:
Webinars for each of the 10 courses in the program - available online either pre-recorded or an option to join a live version with Home Inspection Experts 4 X annually
Free use of Carson Dunlop Report Writing Software, Horizon for six months to all graduates.
Free use of Inspector Edge website creation, with six months of free hosting for all graduates.
Free use of the Carson Dunlop Graduate Logo for marketing purposes on graduation.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced