PHP Programming with MYSQL COMP-474
|Course Name||PHP Programming with MYSQL|
|Description||PHP Programming with MySQL covers the basics of PHP and MySQL using open source current technologies and best practices to build professional quality, database-driven Websites.
The offering makes use of lectures, labs and project assignments to highlight specific topics such as: the PHP scripting language, arrays, strings and advanced data manipulation in PHP; an introduction to object-oriented programming with PHP 5, SQL and MySQL, writing to Web databases, and authentication and security.
In PHP Programming with MySQL, you will be graded based on assignments, a mid-term and final evaluation.
Once you complete this course, you will have the ability to:
• Identify functions and structures;
• Write code PHP script with conditions and branches loops functions, working with data types and user-defined functions;
• Code with arrays of strings, regular expression, dates and times, and integers and floats;
• Work with MySQL Command Interpreter, managing databases and tables, inserting, updating and deleting data querying with SQL SELECT, join queries;
• Query Web databases and process user input;
• Write to Web databases with database inserts, update and deletes;
• Address issues in writing data to databases;
• Protect data on the Web;
• Debug a PHP application.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|There are no sections for this course at this time.|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced