Advanced C# CEDN-006
|Course Name||Advanced C#|
|Category||Information Technology & Computers|
|Description||Microsoft.Net Project presents you with the opportunity to use the SCRUM methodology (incremental and iterative) to complete a significant software project.
With instructor support, and the course's simulated workplace environment, you will explore project definition, documentation, implementation, testing and presentation.
The course work, including assignments and teamwork, a mid-term project and a final project compose your total grade.
Among specific topics covered in Microsoft.Net Project are user stories and cases, user interface, planning an iteration, acceptance testing and more. This rounded approach will result in your ability to:
• Complete applications relating to the Microsoft Studio suite of products;
• Integrate multiple software products while completing projects;
• Demonstrate critical-thinking skills in deciding alternative approaches;
• Demonstrate independent work habits;
• Adapt creative approaches to problem-solving activities;
• Utilize multimedia and graphics to enhance document design, layout, functionality and appearance;
• Analyze business problems and apply appropriate strategy solutions;
• Integrate skills and knowledge acquired in previous courses;
• Program all requirements as per documentation;
|Notes||This course is offered in-class.
For in-class please email infotech.PT@centennialcollege.ca or call 416-289-5000 x2267
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced