Web Application Development Using ASP.Net CEDN-003
|Course Name||Web Application Development Using ASP.Net|
|Category||Information Technology & Computers|
|Description||Developing Web Applications with Visual Studio .NET will help you to obtain the real-world programming skills you need to take the .NET certification exams.
In this course, through a series of skill-developing exercises, you will learn how to build Web applications using C# with ASP.Net. As you gain practical experience with essential Web development tasks, you will also be preparing for Microsoft .Net Certification.
Developing Web Applications with Visual Studio .NET will include topics such as how ASP.NET applications work, standard server controls, validation controls, state management, master pages, themes, site navigation, website security, authentication, login control and more.
Thanks to the combination of quizzes and assignments in this course, you will be able to reliably:
• Use Microsoft ASP.NET to build Web forms applications;
• Create user services, including user input, localization features and online help;
• Access and modify data with Microsoft ADO.NET;
• Build and reuse custom Web controls;
• Manage application appearance and behavior with style sheets and XML;
• Configure security for Web applications, including authentication services;
• Test and debug coding errors;
• Deploy applications to your server or hosting service;
• Maintain and optimize applications.
Please note: Developing Web Applications with Visual Studio .NET is also offered to full-time Accounting, Computer Programming and Financial Services majors at Centennial College.
|Notes||This course is offered in-class.
For in-class please email infotech.PT@centennialcollege.ca or call 416-289-5000 x2267
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced