Steering, Suspension, Alignment and Brakes Practical CEAM-995
|Course Name||Steering, Suspension, Alignment and Brakes Practical|
|Description||Steering, Suspension, Alignment and Brakes Practical is a hands-on course that provides additional training in the practical application of all aspects of front-end alignment, suspension and specialized brakes.
Topics covered in this offering include the correct use of the alignment machine, brake lathes, brake inspection, suspension inspection, wheel alignment, brakes and anti-lock brakes, and more.
Once you complete the offering, you will be able to:
• Perform proper inspection procedures by understanding guideline for diagnostics, various vibration, wear and noise;
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of the fundamentals, construction and principles of operation inspection, and testing and diagnostics of the brake system;
• Perform an inspection and testing of a vehicle for pre-alignment checks;
• Complete diagnostic procedures for vehicle steering problems;
• Perform inspection, testing and diagnostic procedures of steering problems.
|Notes||More information call 416-289-5000 x 7105 or 7086
Please note: CSA-approved safety boots and safety glasses will be required for admission to all lab classes. Failure to comply in any lab will result in a temporary dismissal from the class.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced