Automotive Painter 2 CEAB-905
|Course Name||Automotive Painter 2|
|Description||Automotive Painter 2 is an advanced automotive paint course. It will benefit you if you are already in the trade or have taken the foundational Automotive Painter 1 course and want to learn more about the modern refinishing system.
Through in-class theory and practical lab application -- after studying health and safety regulations -- you will examine colour formulation, colour matching, principle of base coat and clear coat blending, spot repair and three-stage painting with pearls.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be confident in:
• Prepping a small damage area;
• Applying two-stage paint;
• Determining types of blend;
• Mixing and matching colours.
|Notes||More information call 416-289-5000 PRESS 8 Current or former Centennial students, please call to register
• CSA-approved safety boots and safety glasses will be required for admission to all lab classes. Failure to comply in any lab will result in a temporary dismissal from the class.
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced