SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Development and Administration BISS-001
|Course Name||SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Development and Administration|
|Category||Information Technology & Computers|
|Description||The SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Development and Administration course will teach you how to create data-rich reports using Microsoft's server-based reporting solution. It will also serve as preparation for exam 70-466 (Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012).
Consisting of lectures, demonstrations and group exercises, this offering will delve into topics such as data access and report design, managing report execution and subscriptions, implementing custom report items, extending data access and customizing security.
Due to its focus, the course will be suitable if you are or have a desire to be a business intelligence developer, architect or analyst, data analyst, software developer, database administrator or a professional who develops and deploys reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
Upon successful completion of SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Development and Administration, you will be able to:
• Install, configure and customize SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services;
• Create SELECT queries to extract data;
• Generate reports from the Report Wizard and from scratch;
• Add charts, images and gauges;
• Build reusable report templates;
• Use the new Tablix data format to create reports with any structure;
• Export reports to Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, XML and other formats;
• Enable end-user access to reports via the Report Server and its Report Manager web interface;
• Describe SQL Server Reporting Services and its components;
• Create and enhance a Reporting Services report;
• Create and manipulate data sets;
• Use report models to implement reporting for business users;
• Configure report publishing and execution settings;
• Implement subscriptions for reports;
• Administer Reporting Services.
|Notes||This course is offered in-class.
For in-class please email infotech.PT@centennialcollege.ca or call 416-289-5000 x2267
|Section||Cost||Semester||Start Date||End Date||Meeting Times||Campus|
|Legend for Days
M - Monday T - Tuesday W - Wednesday R - Thursday F - Friday S - Saturday U - Sunday
TBA - To Be Announced